Effective Date: August 1, 2021
If you choose to use our Site, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this privacy notice.
Age of Consent
You must be at least 18 years old to access the Site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use the Site for any reason. You must be of legal age in the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide personal information about yourself, including your name, email address, credit or payment card information, shipping address, billing address and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, enroll in a giveaway or other limited-time promotional event, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our system (past customer)
- Respond to your inquiries
- Send you purchase – related information such as confirmations, invoices, shipping updates, support messages, and technical notices
- Fulfill your order
- Operate and improve our services, including to provide better services, products, and opportunities to our customers and visitors to our Site
- Link or combine your information with information from other third-party providers to help us better understands your needs as a consumer
- Operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes
- Send surveys, promotions, upcoming events, news about new products and services and marketing materials offered by Vlasic Labs, brands within the Vlasic Labs portfolio of brands and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes
- Prevent, investigate, and detect fraud or illegal activity
- Comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- Enforce our Site terms of service or if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Vlasic Labs, our customers or others.
We may also use your information with your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as [payment processors and email service providers.]
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Vlasic Labs uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, products, new brands under the Vlasic Labs portfolio and other updates. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
California Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
Personal Information We Collect or Share for a Business Purpose. We collect the following categories of personal information about California consumers:
|Categories of Personal Information Collected||Shared for Business Purposes in the last 12 months|
Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)
Categories of information described in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Civil Code (such as physical characteristics or description, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information)
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as race or gender)
Commercial or transactions information (such as records of personal property or products or services purchased, obtained or considered)
Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)
Biometric information (such as call recordings)
Professional or employment-related information
Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences
We collect this personal information from the following categories of sources:
- From consumers; and
- From service providers we have engaged to provide services to us or on our behalf.
Why We Use and Disclose California Information. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our commercial and business purposes, as further described in this privacy notice. These purposes include, without limitation:
- Our commercial purposes, including marketing and facilitating transactions.
- Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
o Auditing related to our interactions with you.
o Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity.
o Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics.
o Internal research for technological improvement.
o Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
o Other one-time uses.
Recipients of California Personal Information. We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties described in this privacy notice under Information Sharing.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to access the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The right to request the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above rights. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by applicable law as compensation for allowing us to collect or maintain your personal information.
Nevada Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by Nevada law and applies only to “covered information” that is subject to such law.
Although we do not currently conduct sales of personal information, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not sell personal information we maintain about them if our practices change in the future.
To exercise this right, please contact us:
- Via email at email@example.com
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
For choices with respect to third-party interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Advertising & Analytics” section above.
Updating Your Information
You may request to review, change, or update your contact information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use commercially reasonable data security to protect your personal information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may update our privacy notice from time to time. Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new privacy notice on this page. Changes are effective immediately after they are posted.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns about this privacy notice, do not hesitate to contact us at:email@example.com Customer Service Vlasic Labs 1699 Traditional Dr. Commerce Charter Township, MI 48390
U.S. Law Applies